Sunday, July 3, 2016

Latest projects!



I haven't been playing a lot recently, but I have been getting some painting in!

I ordered "Poseidon's Warriors" and have been playing around with it. It's a fun set of simple rules that really give a great "feel" for the period. I ordered some Langton 1/1200 galleys, which painted up quick and easy.






I'm also tinkering with some quick and easy Napleonic rules! Here are a couple shots from my 1809 "Along the Danube" game.




I also painted Old Glory's "Duel" vignette. It's a fun dozen figs which I might come up with some simple rules for.


Good gaming!

Cory

2 comments:

  1. These galleys are superb, very tempting! And I love your duel scenette, so...'atmospheric'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Every Year Publishes Textbooks for Class 6th Students, KVS Class 6 Textbooks 2021 are well known for it’s updated and Thoroughly revised Syllabus. KVS 1st Class Syllabus The KVS Books are based on the Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus.Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Provides, the Class 6 Text books in both the offline and Online Pdf format at official website.

    ReplyDelete