Sunday, July 22, 2018

28mm ACW for Stones River

I recently painted a bunch of figures for my 'Stones River" game that I ran at Nashcon. I already had lots of Federals from my "Vicksburg" game and now it was the Rebs turn to be painted en masse! The rebs were plastic Perry's which  I found paint quickly and the Federals are from Raven Banner Games.

Plastic Perry's with Polk flags for 1862 in TN.



Federals in great coats and Gen. Sheridan figure from Raven Banner games. 


Good gaming! Cory 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely units Cory, great job Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tripura Board 12th Class Latest and Last Year Exam Study Material for Syllabus, Question Paper etc, Hindi, English Medium Pdf Format, TBSE HS Question Paper 2021 Students Download Tripura Board 12th Model Paper 2021 at Official Website Only.

    ReplyDelete