Thursday, June 21, 2018

Oathmark Elves

I shared these in a previous post, but I took some more pictures and painted some more figs so I thought I'd update you on my progress! I really like these elves from North Star UK designed for the upcoming game "Oathmark". I'm using them right now play testing "Oathmark", as well as for games of "Kings of War" and the brilliant  "Hobgoblin". They also hit the spot for me for First Age elves for LotR! These units are 12 figures each.

The elves  have an 80's Tom Meier Tolkienesque look to them that I really enjoy! They were a joy to paint and I'm looking forward to more variety coming from North Star in the future. Here are some shots taken in the Mirkwood Forrest!










Good gaming - Cory 

3 comments:

  1. Great looking units, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tripura Board 12th Class Latest and Last Year Exam Study Material for Syllabus, Question Paper etc, Hindi, English Medium Pdf Format, TBSE HS Question Paper 2021 Students Download Tripura Board 12th Model Paper 2021 at Official Website Only.

    ReplyDelete