Monday, May 13, 2013

28mm ACW

28mm ACW

Here are some new pictures of some of my 28mm ACW figures. I wanted to try and take some better pictures, so I enlisted the help of two friends - Chris W., who took the pictures, and John H., who did some photo-shop wizardry on a few of the pictures. These are the figures that I have been painting for my "Johnny Reb" game that I'm going to run at Nashcon at the end of the month. Please click on the pics to enlarge and let me know what you think!



A Union regiment marching to the sounds of the guns. 28mm Dixon figures.

"Johnny Reb" advancing over a bridge.


Charge! I really like the animation and character of these Dixon figures.

The 1st Battalion of Georgia Sharp-Shooters opens fire!


My favorite picture of the bunch! The 183rd Ohio charges across the bridge!

The 15th & 30th TN - consolidated regiment

"Bring it on, Johnny Reb!!!"

Here they come again!

The Union line holds a stone wall. I'll be sure to post pictures of the game at Nashcon.

18 comments:

  1. Excellent figures and great figures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Cory, they all look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Christopher! Your ACW stuff is amazing!

      Delete
  4. Some beautiful pictures here, the figures and the bridge are really nice!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phil, thanks! I appreciate the feedback!

      Delete
  5. They look absolutely tremendous, cracking job Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The excellent photography shows your figures and terrain off to their very best.
    Wonderful stuff,
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, thanks! You set the standard with your lovely figures and terrain!

      Delete
  7. Good to see stuff like this. I'm a Dixon ACW fan, too, and it feels like there aren't many! I think they have gotten kind of an unfair knock for some reason. I think they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Scott, I love Dixons!

    ReplyDelete