Thursday, December 27, 2012

25mm Dixon ACW Sharp-shooter

25mm ACW Dixon Sharp-shooter
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I have slowed down painting large units
during the holidays, but I managed to find the time to paint this fine fellow. He is
a finely cast Dixon figure sold as a vignette piece. I added a few rocks and shrubs to
the base and I think he turned out OK. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got plenty
of hobby stuff in your stockings and a game in or two! Take care - Cory
 
 
 
A close up.

 
Here he is looking at a big Federal officer off in the distance, and reaching
for another round!

A close up. His uniform is well worn and dirty. I love using washes!



He has a fine position behind the rocks!


Another fun time waster of mine recently has been this ACW game "1863"  for the iPhone:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/civil-war-1863/id514588332?mt=8
 

6 comments: